[Arabidopsis] GARNet2016: Innovation in the Plant Sciences

Geraint Parry via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by geraint from garnetcommunity.org.uk)
Fri Nov 20 08:00:38 EST 2015

We are please to announce that GARNet will be hosting the 'GARNet2016:
Innovation in the Plant Sciences' conference on September 6th-7th 2016.
This will be held at Cardiff University in South Wales, UK.

We have assembled an excellent lineup of speakers that includes Ben
Scheres, Chris Town, Cathie Martin and Niko Geldner. The full schedule
of confirmed speakers can be found at
http://garnet2016.weebly.com/scientific-programme.html

To encourage younger researchers to attend we will host an evening
poster session and will select some applicants for our 'Six Slides, Two
Minutes, No Waiting' presentations.

The meeting will also include workshops on 'Usage and Application
development within Araport' and 'Introduction to CRISPR-Cas,
troubleshooting target design and verification of mutants'.

Information about registration, accommodation and possible travel
bursaries will become available over the coming months.

For all current information please check out the GARNet2016 Meeting
website: http://garnet2016.weebly.com/

--
Please encourage your colleagues to sign up for the ArabUK Newsgroup.
Guaranteed no spam!

Dr Geraint Parry
http://www.garnetcommunity.org.uk/
geraintparry.weebly.com