[Arabidopsis] Fwd: Frontiers and Techniques In Plant Science course at CSHL (July 1 - 21, 2016) - apply now!

Joanna Friesner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
Mon Mar 14 10:21:05 EST 2016

Deadline to apply:
March 31
This is a great course!
It combines an intensive overview of plant biology with hands on experience in wet-lab and computational approaches- all led by a variety of outstanding faculty.
This is a once in a lifetime experience

Joanna Friesner, PhD
Sent from my iPhone. Apologies for brevity and any typos.

Frontiers and Techniques In Plant Science at Cold Spring Harbor Labs
When: July 1 - 21, 2016
Application Deadline: March 31, 2016 (financial support available)
Apply at https://meetings.cshl.edu/courses.aspx?course=C-PLAN&year=16

The Frontiers and Techniques in Plant Science course provides an intensive overview of topics in plant genetics, physiology, biochemistry, development, and evolution and hand-on experiences in molecular, analytical, computational and high throughput approaches to understanding plant biology. It emphasizes recent results from model organisms including Arabidopsis, maize and tomato as well as a variety of other plants and provides an introduction to current methods used in basic and applied plant biology, both theoretically and practically. View the link above to see the great list of speakers and labs we have planned for this year.

On behalf of my fellow instructors Nick Provart and Sean Cutler, and co-instructor Uta Paszkowski, we look forward to seeing you at CSHL this summer.

Marja Timmermans

<C-PLAN_pdf.pdf>
<Untitled attachment 00003.htm>