[Arabidopsis] PhD OR postdoc position available

Rüdiger Simon via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Ruediger.Simon from uni-duesseldorf.de)
Wed Mar 30 05:51:17 EST 2016

A PhD or postdoc position is available to study the dynamics of receptor complex assembly and signalling in Arabidopsis meristems.
We have established a toolset, based on fluorescent proteins and advanced confocal microscopy, to investigate the behaviour of receptor kinases that act in the CLAVATA signalling pathway.
See our recent publication for details (Somssich, M. et al.,  (2015) Real-time dynamics of peptide ligand dependent receptor complex formation in planta. Sci Signal. Aug 4;8(388):ra76).

For enquiries about the position, or applications, please mail !

ruediger.simon from hhu.de

—
Rüdiger Simon
Professor for Developmental Genetics