[Arabidopsis] Postdoc position in single cell computational genomics

Ryan Lister via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ryan.lister from uwa.edu.au)
Mon Mar 13 05:04:07 EST 2017

Dear all,

A 3-year post-doctoral position is available in my lab (http://listerlab.org/) for a computational biologist to undertake research in the area of plant single cell genomics. The research will involve the analysis of large-scale transcriptomic and epigenomic datasets to investigate plant cell identity and dynamics, with a particular focus on sequencing-based single cell resolution analyses. Candidates with a background in computational biology/mathematics/statistics and experience in cell biology and advanced high-throughput genomics are encouraged to apply.

For more information on the position and instructions on how to apply, see here: http://bit.ly/2lCPodi

Please contact me for any inquiries. Applications close March 27, 2017.

Ryan Lister
The University of Western Australia
listerlab.org<http://listerlab.org/>