[Arabidopsis] Silwet 77

chetana Ajit Tamadaddi via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by chetana from iiserb.ac.in)
Fri May 5 12:37:45 EST 2017

Dear Prof. Cohen,

Thank you very much for the link for placing order. An order will be placed
ASAP.

Thank you

*Chetana Tamadaddi*

*Ph.D fellowSupervisor: Dr. Chandan Sahi *

*Chaperone and Stress Biology LabIndian Institute of Science Education and
Research (IISER)*
*Bhopal - 462066*
*7697204206*