IUBio

GFP size of insert?

Vellanoweth's Lab ddeloss at calstatela.edu
Thu Sep 30 12:15:03 EST 1999

I am reading "Cloning vectors for the expression of green fluorescent
protein fusion proteins in transgenic plants" by AG von Arnim, Deng and
Stacey.  from Gene 221 1998.  The map for series I and II shows a 35S
promoter, TL, GFP and terminator sequence included in the insert.  Does
anyone know the size of the insert from promoter to terminator?  Or do
you have any idea where this information would be available?

Thanks

Janel Wheeler-Laidman