Free copy via FTP of my "The New Biostatistics of Resampling" (P04135b)

Resampling Stats inquire at ripco.com
Thu Apr 13 20:21:07 EST 1995

Free copy via FTP of my "The New Biostatistics of Resampling".
I hope that in return you'll give me some comments on it.
Julian Simon

Peter Bruce                                Resampling Stats
phone 703-522-2713                         612 N. Jackson St.
fax   703-522-5846                         Arlington, VA  22201
inquire at statistics.com                     USA