where could I get Pentastomida

Nicolas Chalwatzis, MIPS CHALWATZIS at MIPS1.dnet.mips.biochem.mpg.de
Thu Feb 8 03:57:58 EST 1996

Dear Netters,

I'm looking for a possibility to get some Pentastomida (fresh or
ethanol-stored). Has anybody on this list access to species of this group
or could you tell me the address of a colleague who is working on Pentastomida?
Or is it perhaps easy to collect them by myself (I'm living in south Germany)?

Please reply directly to me.

With best wishes and many Thanks in advance.

Nicolas Chalwatzis

email:
======
chalwatzis @mips.embnet.org