Very Interesting Interview with Hulda Clark, on the Web

Tom C. cigolott at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Jan 10 10:26:16 EST 1996

In message <Pine.HPP.3.91.960104154255.3664A-100000 at acg60.wfunet.wfu.edu> - zel
meda4 at WFU.EDU ("derek a. zelmer") writes:
}
}Perry,
}	I'm not sure that Hulda Clark would qualify as a "leading
}researcher" in the field of parasitology. I have great faith in the
}scientific process, and therefore feel that being rejected by three
}journals (by her own admission) says all there is to be said about her
}work. Just the fact that she created a device that could detect parasites
}(and apparently identify them) without invasive surgery from parts
}available at Radio Shack (according to someone whose read the book) would
}make huge waves in the field if her ideas were viable. The only place
}I've seen her name mentioned is on the internet, trying to sell her book,
}and I'm pretty sure no one else has heard of her in any other context.
}What it boils down to is an attempt to drain money and hope out of the
}sick and vulnerable...perhaps the worst form of parasitism.
}
}
}		Derek Zelmer

Yeah right !

Maybe she even has shares in radio shack ?