cryptosporidium

Charles J. O'Kelly okellyc at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Fri Jan 12 10:16:15 EST 1996

I'm trying to assemble protist-related links in the Protist
Image Data database (http://megasun.bch.umontreal.ca/protists/
protists.html).  this includes Steve Upton's page
(http://www.ksu.edu/~coccidia/), Cells Alive, and other
sources I've found on Cryptosporidium.

I welcome any and all pointers to protist URL's.  especially
as I'm planning to establish a "Biomedical and Molecular
Protistology" section to the index page shortly.

email replies preferred, I scan Usenet infrequently.

best wishes, charley o'kelly