programs in parasitology/tropical medicine

DANIEL ROBERT HOLDSWORTH drh92 at aber.ac.uk
Sun Oct 6 14:17:41 EST 1996

In article <537car$ld1 at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, bogota at aol.com (BOGOTA) writes:
:WOULD TRY TO CONTACT DONALD KROGSTADT, MD, AND ASK DIRECTLY
:CHAIRMAN OF TRO MED AT TULANE SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH
:NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112
:USA

Err, just a suggestion, but standard internet rlues say that capital letters
should only be used for emphasis.

Typing all in capitals is likely to get you compared to one of the "I am Elite"
fools that the US seems so infested with of late. It's not serious, but keeping
to politeness on newsgroups is helpful.

       *  *		It's:   	"SPLAT - MY CAT!"
     -//-//-_
   +>\        --__	Slower than a speeding Landrover 110.   Much slower.
   +>/       _------__  Mortally slower, one might say.    Rest in Pieces.
     -\\-\\--		drh92 at aber.ac.uk  (Dan Holdsworth)
       *  *
Adverts and junkmail will be read for $500 per item; sending such email to
me constitutes agreement to pay for the priviledge of my attention.