programs in parasitology/tropical medicine

Charles T. Faulkner ctfaulkn at utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Mon Oct 7 12:12:55 EST 1996

On 6 Oct 1996, DANIEL ROBERT HOLDSWORTH wrote:

> Typing all in capitals is likely to get you compared to one of the "I am Elite"
> fools that the US seems so infested with of late.

	Perhaps you'll want to change your personal name to avoid the
appearance that the "elite" infestation has spread to UK also. Just a
thought.

*      Charles T. Faulkner       *   Get your facts first and then you
*  Univ of Tennessee, Knoxville  *   can distort them as much as you please.
*     (ctfaulkner at utk.edu)       *                Mark Twain