test for cryptosporidium

Kristen Copeland kcnet at sd.znet.com
Thu Oct 10 09:36:08 EST 1996

Andrew,

My company, LMD Laboratories, Inc. has an antigen detection kit for
detection Cryptosporidium in stool specimens.  Our water, food, and
animal testing division, LMD Agro-Vet, has crypto tests for water.
Email Paul Hansen at lmdagrovet at aol.com for more information on the
water testing.

Let me know if you want more information on the human diagnositic kit.
You can email me at lmdlabs at lmdlabs.com.  Our web page can give you a
general overview ( http://www.lmdlabs.com/ )  Let me know if you want
specificity/sensitivity, etc.

Kristen Copeland