tick cell culture

Vincent Dedet vDedet.pointvet at invivo.remcomp.fr
Tue Oct 15 15:53:07 EST 1996

Glen A. Scoles
Dept. of Epidemiology and Public Health
Yale University School of Medicine
60 College St., P.O. Box 208034
New Haven, CT 06520-8034
(203) 785-3223
Fax: 785-4782
wrote : I too am interested in tick cell culture, we are working with
_Ornithodoros
porcinus_. We're especially interested in primary hemocyte culture. Any
comments/questions/suggestions/references/etc. would be appreciated.

Sorry to interfere, I am not much a searcher but a veterinarian and a
journalist. But I am highly curious of th aim of researches on soft ticks'
cells cultures. Could you take some time to explain to me the aim of this
research ?
Thanks in advance

Vincent Dedet
DVM