Journal suggestions

Mark Armitage micromark at juno.com
Tue Oct 29 18:53:00 EST 1996

While examining staghorn sculpins (Leptocottus armatus) captured in the
Point Mugu area of Ventura County, CA, I have discovered Ascocotyle
diminuta infecting the gills.  I wish to publish my findings in a
California (or West Coast) journal together with electron micrographs,
and would like to receive suggestions as to which journal(s) would be
appropriate.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Mark Armitage
Graduate Student
Azusa Pacific University