Real concern or scam?

Jim Lellman lellman at daugherty.com
Tue Oct 29 17:44:20 EST 1996

I have been speaking to a doctor, who cites certain studies that indicate
that a significant portion of the population of North American is
infested with one or more variety of parasites.  I have listened to
a tape quoting various doctors that say this is so.  The problem I
have is that the doctors involved have an interest in selling a
herbal remedy that allegedly cleans out parasites from a person's
system.  Has anybody heard of such a thing?  For all I know, it's
all on the level and their stuff works wonders.  On the other hand,
it never hurts to ask...