Worm Obstructions

DLou1934 dlou1934 at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 09:42:53 EST 1997

After months of expelling different varieties and sizes of worms, I am still
 occasionally having obstructions of the gall bladder, liver and intestines.
 The carcasses can cause a lot of misery.  Please try eating fresh pineapple in
 the mornings or? It works for me!  Apparently, the pineapple enzymes can
 digest or break up parasite protein where other forms of enzymes fail. I also
 have used cleansing enemas and coffee enemas for relief, as described in
 Gerson Therapy.  It certainly was a less drastic option than surgery.  I think
 expelling over a gallon of parasites qualifies me as someone a little informed
 about parasite problems. Good luck. Donna