Wanted- Hymenolepis nana isolates

Russ Hobbs macnish at numbat.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Feb 2 02:52:23 EST 1998

Hello, my name is Marion Macnish.  I am a PhD student studying in
Perth, Western Australia.  I am currently characterising the isolate of
H.nana in the Kimberley region of north-west Australia using molecular
techniques. The species present in the Kimberley has never been
characterised. It is possible that it is different to the species
present elsewhere in the world.

I am very interested in obtaining several other isolates of H.nana in
order to genetically compare my isolates with others.

If anyone is willing to discuss my request I would be very gratefu.

Regards
Marion