Address for Dr. Carlos Medina

Charles T. Faulkner ctfaulkn at utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Mon Feb 2 13:44:55 EST 1998

I need to get in touch w/ Dr. Carlos Medina, Univ Nuevo
Leon, Monterey Mexico.  I have lost his address through an accident on my
server, and apparently I am unable to search archived posts to the
newsgroup.  If you have Dr. Medina's address and can forward it to me I
will appreciate it.  Thank you.

     *  Charles T. Faulkner, M.A.                   *
     *  Clinical Parasitology Service               *
     *  Dept. of Comparative Medicine               *
     *  2407 River Drive                            *
     *  Knoxville, TN 37996-4500                    *
     *  Voice: (423) 974-5645  Fax: (423) 974-5640  *
     *  E-Mail: ctfaulkner at utk.edu                  *