Webhosting Only $18.95 Per Month!

orangesickle at INAME.COM orangesickle at INAME.COM
Sun May 2 03:37:59 EST 1999

         WEB-SITE HOSTING ONLY  $18.95 Per Month!!!

                                Save over 20%!!

Take Advantage of 1/2 off our Set Up Fee!  Regularly $50
                              NOW ONLY $25

Earn FREE hosting through our referrel program!

                           Web-Hosting

Inteliwebb Offers Unbeatable prices with Unparalleled
service! We can assist everyonefrom the
most novice of users to the most experienced. Go to
our site RIGHT NOW and see why everybody is
GETTING   CONNECTED   with     DISCOUNT  Web-Hosting!

Go to:     http://209.38.181.148

                        Domain Name Registration (No extra fee)
                        FTP setup and directory
                        50 MB disk space
                        Unlimited POP email accounts
                        Unlimited email aliases & forwarding
                        Password-protected directories
                        E-mail Autoresponders

Go to:   http://209.38.181.148

to go directly to our Web-Site.

ORDER NOW AND SAVE over 20%!
and we will also submit it to the "Universal Remove List".
We apologize for any inconveniences.