Dientamoeba Fragilis - Perhaps More Significant than Appreciated ...

wil6185 at my-dejanews.com wil6185 at my-dejanews.com
Fri May 7 23:16:46 EST 1999

I've seen that this critter (Dientamoeba Fragilis) has come up periodically
over the years in this forum and thought I'd return its name to the marquee
... I know I am not the only person on the planet with a considered medical
interest in this organism.

In a long, thorough effort at health repair I have arrived at this flagellate
as a likely cause for vague, chronic symptoms - the most fundamental of which
appears to be a mild malabsorption syndrome.

You heard it here first.  Or secondly if you've done your research.  :-)

Would welcome discussion with interested parties concerning D. Fragilis and it
biological and medical relationship with the human host.

Wil