Flatworms/Fleckworms?

colinl at my-dejanews.com colinl at my-dejanews.com
Fri May 21 15:33:27 EST 1999

Since returning from a trip to Nashville, Tennessee, I am experiencing
the strangest sensation whenever I lay down to go to sleep or take a
nap. If everything is very still and quiet, I hear the distinctive sound
of a bluegrass band as if it is comming from the inside of my ears! It's
not old time Flat & Scruggs but, rather, more like Bela Fleck.

Beyond keeping me up, the sound isn't all that disturbing. It is,
however, sometimes accompanied by a sort of knawing sound and I have an
insatiable craving for chicken wings and malt-liquor. My concern is that
I may have picked up some kind of bug at the Opryland Hotel; some kind
of weird bluegrass parasite that is making a lunch out of my tempanic
membranes.

Anybody else experience symptoms like this? Any idea what kind of
critter could cause same?

Anxiously awaiting any news.