FA: 1938 Text with Huge Animal Parasitology Section (eBay)

gentleben1 nospam at nospam.com
Mon Jan 17 17:08:40 EST 2000

Hello and Happy New Year!

I have an old book with a comprehensive section on Animal Parasitology
up for auction at the following website (with pictures and a table of
contents reproduced):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=239431201

The authors were Stitt, Clough & Clough and was published in 1938 by
Blakiston's Son & Company.

Please note:  This ng post is not intended to be spam.  It has been
posted since it is topical and I believe that this forum may have
readers interested in this ancient book.  If I am wrong, I ask the
administrator of this ng to e-mail me at
bsusser at erolsNOSPAM.com (please remove NOSPAM) and I will not post
to this ng again.

Thanx!
gentleben1