Help for the EM-autoradiography

CHINGYI at ccvax.sinica.edu.tw CHINGYI at ccvax.sinica.edu.tw
Fri Aug 2 09:15:45 EST 1996

ar netter,
     I am a Ph.D student in the National Taiwan University. I need to
learn " EM-autoradiography " techniqu n my thesis work. In general,
loop method is recommended for the emulsion coating and such coating
operation must be on at the dark room. Therefore, It is very
difficult to to handle this such delicate experiment by a newer.
I would lie t find an experienced person who could teach me this
technique. If so, I will support mysely to go to your lab direcly,
or learning the EM-autoradiography. I will prepare sample sections
on the grids and carry all the stuffs, such as mulsin, developer and
so on. The only thing that I hope someone could teach me how to coat
a monolayer of emulsion on he gri and how to opperate the development
at the dark room.
     In addition, could anyone tell me  the catalog numbe for th
" Ilford L4 " emulsion is.
     Any contact or info would be highly appreciated. I am looking
forward to receiing yourreply as soon as possible. Thanks again.

Min-Huei Chen
Email:  chingyi at ccvax.sinica.edu.tw
Fax : 782-6085

Intitue of molecular biology