textbooks for signal transduction course?

Terry Delaney tpd4 at cornell.edu
Mon Sep 16 14:53:37 EST 1996

Hello,

I will be teaching an undergraduate course in signal transduction systems
in eukaryotes, and would appreciate any pointers to texts that may be
useful for such as course.    The audience will be second to third year
students.  I aim to cover general principles and common mechanisms rather
than going into a lot of depth into the underlying biochemistry that STPs
involve, using examples from animal, plant and fungal systems.  As I don't
monitor all the newsgroups I have posted this to, please respond directly
to me.

Thank you in advance,

Terry Delaney
Asst Prof of Plant Pathology
Cornell University

  Terrence P. Delaney                 Department of Plant Pathology
  Cornell University                                      (607) 255-7856
  341 Plant Science Building                  FAX (607) 255-4471
  Ithaca, NY 14853-4203                              tpd4 at cornell.edu
  http://ppathw3.cals.cornell.edu/ppath/delaney/delaney.html