ethephone concentration?

Frank Maiwald maiwald at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Mon Mar 30 08:56:03 EST 1998

Dear colleagues,

Could anybody hint me on ethephone (2-chloroethylphosphonic acid)
concentrations used with barley? Also, the form of application (buffer
etc.) is of interest.
I would like to check whether a certain protein is induced by ethylene,
a common stress signal in plants. Unfortunately, I cannot use ethylene
gas for this experiment because of technical circumstances.

Thanks in advance,

Frank Maiwald