Ethylene null mutant seed source-ETR1,ETR2,ERS2 and EIN4

vijay vijay at ust.hk
Wed Aug 22 06:31:58 EST 2001

Hi ,
We need the seeds of Arabidopsis
loss-of-function mutants ETR1,ETR2,EIN4 and ERS2 ( Hua J and
Meyerowitz EM,Cell 1999;97:383-393.) for our research purpose.Is it
possible to get these lines form the ABRC / thru ABRC from the
original researchers.Can somebody help us to find out the source
where we can get these mutnat lines seeds.
Thanks for your attention on this message.
Veerappan Vijaykumar
# 6207,Department of Biology
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Clear Water Bay
Tele Phone : 852 2719 3704 ( Room )
852 2358 7311 ( Lab )
Fax : 852 2335 1447