IUBio

SANDOZ accident in teh river Rhine, 1986

HG van der Geest vdgeest at dds.nl
Fri Jul 26 09:16:49 EST 1996

Who can help me?
I am a student a the department Aquatic ecotoxicology at the University
of Amsterdam.
At this moment i am writing a Msc thesis about the effects of diazinon
spills in the river Meuse on the aquatic evertebrates.
I also want to write something about the way governments/the
press/drinking water companies etc. reacts on large accidents.
I want to compare my results with the Sandoz accident in 1986 in the
river Rhine.
Who can give me additional information (article titles etc.) about the
SANDOZ accident in 1986, both scientific and social.

THANK YOU!

Harm van der Geest
Department of Aquatic Ecotoxicology
University of Amsterdam