IUBio

P450 newsgroup

Alfred Zimmerlin Alfred.Zimmerlin at fmi.ch
Mon Feb 10 07:47:22 EST 1997

Eli Hestermann wrote:

> The new P450 newsgroup hasn't shown up on my news server.  Is it up yet?
>
> Thanks
> Eli
> --
> Eli V. Hestermann
> ehestermann at whoi.edu
> Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology
> "Vita brevis est, ars longa" - Seneca

If your newsgroup manager hasn't installed it you should mail him.
The full instructions are in the "The P450/bionet.molecules.p450 newsgroup is ready" message.
Alfred

Here is a resume:

--
Zimmerlin Alfred
Biotransformation Section
E-mail: alfred.zimmerlin at fmi.ch
Corporate home page: http://www.novartis.com
These opinions have not been passed by seven committes, eleven
sub-committees, six STP working parties and a continuous improvement
team. So there's no way they are the opinions of my employer.