IUBio

"mystery Illness"

Natalia Chorew natalia at YOURNET.COM
Wed Feb 19 05:27:17 EST 1997

On January 31.1997 50 children in Jasper Arkansas were sruck down in
their school by a "mystery illness" To date no information has been
released by whatever "officials" have been of the scene. The local
health dept. has deemed the school and classes have resumed. Several
parents walked around the school and park next door and found evidence
of herbicide spraying and burning. Also it was determined that Aluminum
siding was burned at 3 burn sites in the park. We would like to know as
a growing group of concerened parents who we can contact to force these
so called " officials" to release their information. They found 2
unknown compounds in fluid samples taken from several children. We know
there are no such thing as unknown compounds.
Natalia Chorew