Question about Heavy Metals

arie at no.mail.thanks.nl arie at no.mail.thanks.nl
Mon Mar 8 12:14:00 EST 1999

Don't worry about lead.
Mercury is much more dangerous, and leaks continuously out of your
amalgam fillings. Very often much more than the maximum acceptable
(WHO) limit of 43 micro gram per day. See for instance:

30% of our body enzyms contain sulfur bonds, which are occupied by
mercury, inhibiting the functioning of the enzyms.


On Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:54:54 +0900, "Pepero" <gildongh at yahoo.com>

>Hello Everybody
>I hope I'm in the right place to ask this question;
>Why are heavy metals such as lead harmful to humans?

More information about the Toxicol mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net