IUBio

drug metabolism job

zmike15 at my-dejanews.com zmike15 at my-dejanews.com
Fri May 7 08:42:56 EST 1999

Director of Drug MetabolismHIGH LEVEL CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN DRUG
METABOLISM... -----------Huntingdon Life Sciences--Your Future Is Worth The
Research. As a global company committed to quality of science and service,
Huntington Life Sciences’ worldwide dominance in the field of drug
development is founded on innovation, depth, and dedication. Just as we
opened up a world of opportunity for the drug research and development
industry, we also provide a challenging world of endless opportunity in which
you will have critical impact on research and evaluation of the latest drugs.
If you’re ready to join our experts in our state-of-the-art facility in East
Millstone, New Jersey, welcome to our world and your future.Director of Drug
Metabolism Overseeing the entire performance of the group, your
responsibilities include: protocol development based on sponsors requests and
objectives and initiating, directing, and supervising all aspects of ADME
studies. Relying on your knowledge of and experience in conducting
radiolabeled studies, you will interpret results and evaluate final reports
for submission to regulatory authorities. The qualified candidate will have a
Ph.D. in PK, drug metabolism or related field with at least 3 years
industrial experience and 1 year supervisory experience. A familiarity with
FDA requirements for clinical studies are required, as are excellent written
and verbal communication skills for effective client contact. Start
researching your future today. Along with a stimulating, high-energy working
environment, Huntingdon offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive
benefits package including 401 k, tuition reimbursement, health, dental,
vision, and prescription insurance plan. For immediate consideration, please
send or fax your resume with salary requirements, to: Huntingdon Life
SciencesPO Box 2360Mettlers RoadEast Millstone, NJ 08875 Fax: 732-873-8513 To
apply online or find out more information about us, check out

www.careermart.com/huntingdon
or email directly to:

browerc at princeton.huntingdon.com
Huntingdon Life Sciences