IUBio

Intraspecies Variability

arie at no.mail.thanks.nl arie at no.mail.thanks.nl
Tue May 18 16:18:10 EST 1999

I wonder if this would apply to mercury.
It's often said that only a small portion of the population (2 - 3 %)
suffers from detrimental health effects due to the chronical low dose
intoxication from mercury leaking from amalgam fillings. This could
mean that the other part has much more resistance.

arie