IUBio

Internship Wanted in Ann Arbor Area...

Randy Stetzer rstetzer at umich.edu
Thu May 27 17:41:02 EST 1999

My name is Randy Stetzer, and I recently graduated from the University of
Michigan's School of Natural Resources and Environment in Ann Arbor.  I am
planning on furthering my education in a graduate program in aquatic ecotox,
and I am looking for some summer work in the area.  Please reply to this
message if you know of such a internship/fellowship/summer opportunity.
rstetzer at umich.edu
Thanks

--
Randy Stetzer

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and
that is not being talked about."
-Oscar Wilde