Toxicology Testing

Rosalind Dalefield rdalefie at rvc.ac.uk
Tue Sep 7 22:05:58 EST 1999

You could try contacting the Lovelace Institute in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
 They specialize in inhalation toxicology and might well know who could
test your house for you.
Whatever you do, I suggest you consult a scientist rather than a

At 07:24 AM 9/5/1999 -0700, Jim Henzler wrote:
>Does anyone know if U.S. cities offer any kind of toxic testing for
>homeowners?  My wife and I have lived in our home here in Phoenix, AZ for
>the past 10 years....we've been sick off and on for most of that time.  I'm
>beginning to suspect that the builder might have used some type of toxic
>construction materials.  Checking around the neighborhood, I find that
>others have been experiencing medical problems; moreso than they had
>  As a footnote, houseplants that we purchase die off within 3 months for no
>apparent reason.
>  If anyone has any information or knows of any toxic screening for
>homeowners, please contact me.  Thanks for your time.
>Jim Henzler
>squeak at swlink.net

More information about the Toxicol mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net