IUBio

Environmental Mutagen Society Meeting

Charles Miller rellim at tulane.edu
Thu Oct 12 16:58:47 EST 2000

The Environmental Mutagen Society annual meeting will be held on
March 16-21, 2001 in San Diego, CA, at the Paradise Point Resort
Hotel. The entire meeting is organized and the complete program and all
registration details are available from David M. DeMarini, Ph.D. (See
below for contact information  for obtaining a PDF file of the 6 page
brochure).  We have 3 symposia on DNA repair, and we have Stephen J. Gould
as our keynote speaker.  Information is also available on the EMS
website: http://www.ems-us.org/

For more information contact:

David M. DeMarini, Ph.D.Environmental Carcinogenesis Division (MD-68)
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27711, USA
TEL 1-919-541-1510
FAX 1-919-541-0694
demarini.david at epa.gov

---