IUBio

[Toxicology] Metabolites of the anesthetic in pregnancy

Daniele Toxy via toxicol%40net.bio.net (by dennys16 At gmail.com)
Wed Jan 17 19:38:12 EST 2007

Good evening, I am a graduating in toxicology and would like to know if
cases of toxicity of metabolites in infants are known produced
drug-induced anesthetic administered to their mother in pregnancy
It would interest me to know what the effects are on the infant of
these metabolites and the mechanisms through which they acts.

About of this great matter, I have opened a specific discussion group,
through which you can periodically be been up-to-date on the
developments of the experimental search in this context.

This is the url of discussion group:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/infant-toxicity

Thanks