IUBio

Info: Oxidative Damage and Aging

Stuart Skabo sj_skabo at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Thu Apr 6 23:27:19 EST 1995

Hoi All, I am an honours student at the university of Tasmania, Australia
and i am doing an essay, "Can degenerative diseases and aging be attributed
to damage by reactive oxygen molecules?".

I am after references, other information sources and associated comment on
this topic and am willing to post the results of this request and all the
material i gathered on my own to the group or communicate with interested
parties.

I would be greatly appreciative of any help i receive, and can be contacted
at the address below.

Thank you for your time, Stuart

Email: sj_skabo at postoffice.utas.edu.au