IUBio

AGING Processes - Man

David Lloyd-Jones david.lloyd-jones at canrem.com
Thu Apr 27 14:06:00 EST 1995

 John at longevb.demon.co.uk posts:

JD+If life is a system of a large number of variables and feedback loops all
  +trying to keep the system stable, then Chaos theory shows that eventually
  +the process of stabilisation must fail.

How so?  I'm no expert on chaos theory, but nothing in what I've read
would support this claim.  What am I missing?

                                      -dlj.

david.lloyd-jones at canrem.com

 * 1st 1.11 #3818 *      The Bob(c) sends mail so fast it bounced yesterday.