Propagation of exotic tropical trees by cuttings-need procedures

Larry Daley daleyl at bcc.orst.edu
Fri Jun 7 11:30:55 EST 1996

J. Kroin:

Methods for mango, papapaya and mahogony propagation practices are
found in Hartman, H.T., D.E. Kester and F. T. Davies, Jr. Plant
Propagation. Principals and Practice, 5th Edition (Prentice Hall,
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632).  I you are lucky enough to have money for it,
most Horticulture Departments would accept funding to investigate those
plants for which vegetative propagation is not yet defined.  I can help you
find the appropriate researcher if you like.

Best wishes

Larry Daley