Friday ACF update.

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Tue Nov 4 17:22:59 EST 1997

Jostnix wrote:

> And I am a little surprised at almost no response to wanting to talk using
> chat.  I have a 24 hour open forum and can get it going only with much hype
> and reminding.  I have never gone to the room and found an unannounced
> discussion going on.
>
> I wonder if anyone else has actually stumbled on someone there?  Check it
> at http://forestry.miningco.com/mpchat.htm. I am also wondering if this is
> a little too much too soon for the group Im trying to reach.

I check frequently, to have a break in my day, or evening, and have
never found anyone there.  Don't know why, other than with the folks we
have now, no time zone matches.  I usually check in a little after 5 (6
your time)  before I shut down for the day.  Then, if in at night
periodically till 11:00.  Maybe there are just to few of us that like to
talk.  Local chat boards and ICQ are slow as well.

The problem on being the cutting edge is that your dull by the time
everyone else wakes up and says "Hey!".

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335