Oregon Timber

Nick Ananin visfor at globalnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 06:34:57 EST 1997

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

My Ego Stroke:  http://livingston.net/dstaples/

A bit frightening. This is exactly the sort of issues we should be debating
and fighting for.

What you want to ask the folk of Oregon is this: Do they want to carry on
using non renewables (plastics, concrete etc.) or use imports such as paper
and other products from Bamboo? Or do they want to provide themselves and
future generations with sustainable suplies of a renewable product -
TIMBER!!  Because if they go down the slippery slope towards total
protection of forests what mechanism will there be to reverse such
decisions?

Don, have you produced any News Release on this topic?

Nick Ananin , Vision Forestry, Aberdeen, Scotland