Pepper Spray - No Big Deal...

Patrick Martin *bdrline at gte.net
Sat Nov 8 12:44:13 EST 1997

On Fri, 07 Nov 1997 18:40:00 GMT, z_thomas at ix.netcom.com (Zane) wrote:

>On Fri, 07 Nov 1997 10:25:51 -0600, Don Staples
><dstaples at livingston.net> wrote:
>

>>The safety on this type of motion sensitive detonator is a pin that
>>contains the ball.  Could not the safety have not worked in transit, or
>>been faulty?
>
>Sure, but I don't know of any physical evidence that ties Barri and/or
>Darryl to building the bomb.  And I'm not aware of any evidence tying
>them to any bomb making at all.  I don't know why so many people
>simply assume that they did it given the abscence of evidence.

YOU "don't know why"...  As I recall, materials used in bomb
construction were found in Judi's house when police went thru it.

Plus some similar odds and ends found in car.

Now whether or not police had proper warrents and authority to FIND
these items is another, but irrelevant issue.

-Pat

Note: If your a human responder, go ahead and remove
the `*' in front of my email name and reply address,
if this is an autoresponder, you won't read this
anyway, and it will set you in a BOUNCE loop.