What is the charter of this news group?

gates gates at gates.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 15:53:04 EST 1997

In article <347CF632.3563 at hendrix.com>, jimi <jimi at hendrix.com> writes
>Just trying to figure out out whether this newsgroup is for political
>debate or just stuff about forestry (science).  Maybe both, maybe more,
>I'm relatively new here, so please help out.
>
>Thanks.
I would quite like to hear some contributors answer this too.  However,
I also disguise a new thread.

If the belts for different weather/growing are moving, who is planning
to move cattle production in Texas North and plant an embryo tropical
rain forest???????????    Political or what?  If someone will repeat the
question to the White House I will appreciate it.

Regards,   Les Ballard,   Tree Wizard of The White Brethren
(beth or les or fludd or keeper)   @gates.demon.co.uk

Beth Thompson
BM: Gates of Annwn
London WC1N 3XX,  U.K.                 Pagan Contact Magazine
                             44+(0)1708 863080 (answerphone may operate)
                            (Ring and speak first to send fax if wished.)