Forest Page

Roberto *nave at geocities.com
Tue Sep 16 19:13:33 EST 1997

Many of you already know the web  "The Forest". In her one can
to find from the history of the forest nursery in Spain until the
it forms appropriate of reforesting a mount. They are also the you finish
oppositions
summoned for ranger forest in all Spain.
News can also be read it has more than enough environment, recommendations
in
case of fire, forest plagues... in short, everything that that has that
to do with the Nature and the environment.
Now, I have a patron, with that which pages it she self-finances,
therefore if you like the topic and you visit her "clik" in the banner,
because it is
the form of being able to continue offering information without ruining
me:). The
patron is a company of articles for the observation of the
Nature, the leisure and the adventure.
I have also started a section dedicated to the COA, (Coordinator
Ornithological of Asturias) that, although this beginning, I wait that in a
little
time can offer interesting information on observations of birds and
other.
On the other hand, I hope to be able to offer in few days kind of a
they summarize of the situation the the National Park of the Picos of
Europe, In Spain, that
as many you know, this is not very good.
well, anything but, thank you for the borrowed attention.

Roberto Naveiras el guardaboskes de la red
*nave at geocities.com (* anti spam)
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/6236/