$$Money Tree$$

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 17:10:09 EST 1997

Just wanted to see if you would look.

I do have some information about a tree called Royal Paulownia.  It has
many devoted sites on the Internet and is tauted as the answer to your
economic woes.  It is a grand tree and has a sexy history.

But do you want to plant the Empress Tree for monetary gain?  Will it make
you thousands of dollars per acre in a very short time?  Is there a market?
 Many say yes.  For my conclusions read, "Royal Paulownia - Roots of
Gold?", including many links.  Can be found at:

http://forestry.miningco.com/aa081797.htm

Steve Nix, Forestry Guide
The Mining Company

      )(