To My "Hand-Picked" Referrals Only!

SDS at Slovakia.EU.net SDS at Slovakia.EU.net
Tue Nov 2 19:58:08 EST 1999

Hi,

Here's the URGENT "INSIDE INFO" just for you!

I just wanted to let you in on this extremely explosive Income
Program. This Company has been around for 3 years. All the bugs have
been worked out and it is poised at the very beginning of the
tremendous growth stage.

If you have been looking for an honest, work from home business that
has dynamite products and a desire to help the "little guy" succeed,
you have just found it! The Company even gives away corporate
enrollments to their distributors...FREE! Lots of other Freebies too!

Heavy hitters are joining this International company. Those that
know the industry recognize the superior opportunity that the
Company is offering! You have just gotten lucky; you're in the right
place at the right time!

Folks, this is Real! Just reply back and I'll send you the website
address where you can get all the info including the enrollment
form!!! Please DON"T MISS OUT ON THIS!!

I will help you in every way possible, although, as you'll soon see,
the only way you'll mess up is if you miss out!

UPDATE! We have just formed a group consisting of the Top Recruiters
within the Company. Everyone belonging to this elite group has vowed
to promote and create tremendous spillover for everyone. All those
that enroll because of this email will go into this leg of the
organization!

PLEASE REPLY BACK NOW!!! The timing is perfect!

I challenge you to find a better opportunity anywhere! No empty
promises, just solid support along with the dedication to help you
succeed!

mailto:netbiz52 at mail.com?subject=More-Info

You'll be glad you did!

Have a wonderful day!
If you feel that you have received this email in
error, and wish to be removed from our list.
please reply to: mailto:rjf52 at chickmail.com?subject=Remove

(207=125)