Investors Please Read - Strong Buy Recommendation on NANA, please buy Today

tedsmithers at lakmail.com tedsmithers at lakmail.com
Tue Aug 22 07:11:02 EST 2000

THE WALL STREET  WIZARD  NEWSLETTER
FOR WEDNESDAY, August 23,  2000

Early Release to Members Only!

OUR STOCK PICK

Early Release To BE Sent ONLY to:
Members, Group Leaders, Newsletter Owners and Financial Institution Managers Only!

NEWS & STRONG BUY ALERT:

UVGI  otc-bb
United Ventures Group
STRONG BUY RECOMMENDATION

UVGI Closed on Monday, August 21 at .115 After Reaching a High of   .145  and 1.385 Million Shares
Traded!
Target is $1.00 Short Term

UVGI has Doubled Their Revenue
UVGI has more than doubled their Profit

UVGI REVENUES AND GROSS PROFITS HAVE DOUBLED & INCOME IS ALMOST
ONE MILLION DOLLARS

EXTREMELY STRONG BUY
FOR THESE  REASONS:

#1  - HUGE INCREASE IN REVENUE PROJECTIONS
#2  - BIG  DEMAND FROM ELECTRONIC SHOPPING NETWORKS
#3  - REDUCED PRODUCTION EXPENSES
#4  - SALES TO MOST OF THE WORLDS LARGEST DEPARTMENT STORES
#5  - FULLY REPORTING STATUS
#6  - ALLIANCE WITH DOPPLET & GREENWALD DIAMONDS
#7  - PROSPECTS OF ELEGANTCHOICE.COM WITH STRATEGIC ALLIANCES
#8  - AGGRESSIVE COMPANY ACQUISITION PLAN
#9  - FIFTY YEARS OF JEWELRY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE BETWEEN EXECUTIVES
NUSSEN & WEISZ
-----------------
Tuesday August 15, 7:00 am Eastern Time
Press Release
United Ventures Group Reports Results for the Six Months Ended June 30, 2000
Company Reports Record Net Income
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 15, 2000--United Ventures Group, Inc. (OTC BB:UVGI - news),
a premier designer, manufacturer and distributor of fine jewelry, today reported results for the second
quarter ended June 30, 2000.
For the six months ended June 30, 2000 net sales were $5,874,404 versus $3,028,642 for the six months
ended June 30, 1999. Gross profit increased from $782,494 to $1,623,622 for the first six months of 2000.
Income from operations increased to $951,043 from a loss of $2,108,477.

Net income rose to $370,749 for the six months ended June 30th compared to a loss of $3,888,619 for
the comparable period in 1999.

Isaac Nussen, President and CEO, stated, ``It is evident that during the second quarter and first six
months of 2000 the Company made tremendous strides in a return to profitability. Net assets as of
June 30, 2000 were $7.2 million. This coupled with our return to the OTC Bulletin Board, gaining
status as a fully-reporting entity, increasing gross profit, and the commencement of an aggressive
implementation of our strategic plan, we believe will garner long term shareholder value.''

``I look forward to the Company's announced teleconference tomorrow which will be part of the UVGI's
regular reporting process and demonstrates management's efforts to keep our loyal shareholder
base informed,'' Nussen concluded.

UVGI, a Delaware Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a jewelry designer,
manufacturer and distributor. The Company's product line includes a wide assortment of
14-karat gold jewelry along with the newly added diamond, pearl and platinum jewelry lines.

The Company is currently seeking to align itself with major Internet marketing and advertising
entities to increase the brand awareness and drive traffic to the site.

This press release contains forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor
provisions of the Private Securities and Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Expression of future
goals and similar expressions reflecting something other than historical fact involve risks and
uncertainties.

The actual results the Company achieves may differ materially from any forward-looking statements
due to such risks and uncertainties.

Contact:

 United Ventures Group, Inc.
         by
 DeMonte Associates
 Cynthia DeMonte, 212/473-3700
 cdemonte at demonte.com

The Wallstreet Wizard Newsletter makes no recommendation about the securities profiled here
and this is not a solicitation to buy any of these.  Management and staff may buy, sell or hold any
of these securities mentioned. The material supplied is our opinion and is factual to the best of
our knowledge and for information purposes only.
For Free Trial to WallStreetU Newsletter: email to:    stockw1 at excite.com

This email is NOT spam. You  have  recieved  this email because either you,  or someone
claming  tobe you has subscribed your  email address to this list.