Forest Industry Equipment Dealers & Manufacturers

Lumbermen's Equipment joinfree at lumbermensequipment.com
Thu Mar 15 17:24:11 EST 2001

If you manufacture or sell forest industry related equipment and supplies
(e.g., sawmills, debarkers, grinders, air compressors, etc.) then you can
list your business for FREE in our online business directory at
www.lumbermensequipment.com.

Forest Industry Service providers (appraisers, auctioneers, brokers, ...)
are also invited to register.

Lumbermen's Equipment Digest is the leading trade publication for forest
industry equipment manufacturers and dealers.  Our website receive over
15,000 hits in the month of February and is on course to receive over 22,000
for the month of March, which is a lot of free advertisement for your
business.

In addition to our online database we offer industry news, new product
release information, web design services catered to the forest industry, and
information on advertising in our monthly United States & Canadian
publications, which are currently mailed each month to over 50,000
subscribers and we'll show you the postage bill to guarantee it!

Click the link and visit us today!  www.lumbermensequipment.com