Stars Wars logging machine?

Geoff Kegerreis Geoff at timberlineforestry.com
Mon Dec 16 09:36:59 EST 2002

Hey guys, I just saw that machine somewhere recently (can't remember where).  It is faster than it
looks and does not contribute to as much soil compaction as rubber tires or tracks do.  It is also
faster than you would think!  The future?  I'm not sure, but it certainly is not a bad idea - as you
say, I think it has been around for a long time!

-Geoff